Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Project Idea

I think that perhaps for my project I will do a twist on our own class project. If I can get all the people I'm going to contact to consent, I think that perhaps I can do a collaborative video presentation about the significance of the digital humanities. I can ask a specific question to each "guest speaker" and have them record their response on video and send that to me. Then, perhaps, I can combine each segment together into one larger project. It can be all fancy and digital and pretty and...several other adjectives I can't htink of

Does that sound like a good idea?

And I think that perhaps if I can get more of the general publice (students/people interested in the digital medie, etc.) to accept my inquiries, I can do something similar with them. That way I can observe the different viewpoints and address the struggles and questions people may have about digital humanities.

Maybe make this a web series or something?

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be good. It sounds engaging. How will the interviews work if you aren't showing videos? Are you just showing the text of what they say? Will you read it? Oh and there should be a fish on a Popsicle stick for Stanley Fish.

    ReplyDelete