Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tweethis Statement and A Big Thanks!

Well guys first off, thank you for all your encouraging comments on my rough draft. You guys are amazing at posting your reaction to what little I have written so far. I really appreciate it and I'll be certain to return the favor to all of you lovely people!

Now, I have worked on my tweethis statement. In fact, I posted three different ones in hopes that someone would react.

And you know what?

I got NOTHING!

What a bummer it was.

However, as I was preparing to try yet ANOTHER tweethis statement I found that two people actually modified my tweet and displayed it on their sites. But beyond that there really wasn't much of a response.

How tragic.

This is what I wrote:

expand on traditional research. Now we can understand and in new,exciting ways. .

I messaged the two people who tweeted, one was the self-proclaimed "grammar police" (gulp. Maybe I spelled something wrong?) and the other was a  commentator on politics (weird combination but okay :) ). I hope to hear from them soon! Maybe they'll retweet me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment