Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Let every man be master of his time"-Getting my draft going!

FIRST: a bit of humor for all of us to enjoy. I love Calvin and Hobbes and I hope that you can get a kick out of this:




Alright. I have a beginning of my draft for you. I know that it isn't much and it is all over the place. I fear it may seem almost trivial in some areas as well. However, I know that I need to get this up and continue to piece things together.

In a way it reminds me of my own method of thinking for this paper. I'm trying to piece together the various parts of my argument and research in such a way that the thoughts become cohesive and relatable to one another.

Also, I want to make sure that my argument is strong and important. I would hate to feel like I'm not doing this subject justice. How horrible would that be?!
Okay....so without further floundering and justifying here's my super rough rough rough draft/outline for you to read. Enjoy and encourage and criticize if you will. I appreciate any insight you can give me.

Rough Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment